By 2022 (6 years from now)
- Poverty rate reduced from 21.6 to 14% (or some 6 million Filipinos uplifted from poverty).
- Law abiding country
- Peace within the country and with our neighbors
- Achieve high-middle income status, where per capita grossnational income (GNI) increases from USD 3,500 to at least China are today).
By 2040 (24 years or one generation from now)
- Extreme poverty eradicated.
- Inclusive economic and political institutions where everyone has equal opportunities.
- Achieve high income status, where per capita GNI increases from USD 3,500 to USD 12,000 by 2040 in today’s money (where Malaysia and South Korea are today)