We, the Officials and Employees of the Department of Finance, trusting in the Almighty God, profess our commitment to public service and as such we promise to:
- P ROMOTE diligent observance of the tenet that PUBLIC OFFICE IS A PUBLIC TRUST by serving our clients, the taxpaying public, with utmost responsibility, integrity and loyalty;
- L EAD modest lives appropriate to our status as civil servants and uphold public interest over and above personal interest;
- E NGENDER a culture of excellence, competence and professionalism among our workforce towards improved service delivery that will breed customer satisfaction;
- D ETER opportunities for red tape and graft and corruption by strictly observing compliance to service standards and providing COMPLAINT AND ASSISTANCE DESK that will immediately address the concerns of the transacting public;
- G ENERATE goodwill by providing prompt, courteous and responsive service to the public;
- E XERCISE prudence and observe transparency in all transactions by providing access to information in our policies, programs and services through the Citizens Charter and the DOF Website (www.dof.gov.ph).